Monday, June 15, 2009

Roscoe

Okay, I have to brag a little about our puppy. He has been doing very well the past few weeks. He has only had one accident in the house in weeks and we are now able to just gate him in the kitchen instead of putting him in his kennel when we leave and he hasn't had any accidents! We have even left him for five hours!! I am amazed since for awhile I was pulling my hair out. We took him camping with us this weekend and before we left Marshall was very cranky that we were bringing him because he thought Roscoe would not behave and bark at everything well he was just the opposite. He was perfect even when it rained and he didn't bark in the morning even when the birds were chirping. He came home filthy and I had time to give him a bath before we left again but didn't have time to wash his kennel (it smells like dog and I have to wash it every couple of weeks) so we just gated him in the kitchen overnight and he still didn't have any accidents! So needless to say I am very impressed. He still doesn't go to the door when he has to go out (except for a handful of occasions) but I think we can still get him to learn that. He has dug a very large hole in the back yard and the basketball he is pushing around above can almost fit all the way in it!

No comments: