Saturday, November 28, 2009

Time

I'm not sure where the time has gone. Our baby turned five last weekend and I've been off for over a week and haven't gotten any pictures posted. Tay missed school the days they had it this week due to being sick. She still is coughing and seems to get run down easy. We have an easy week this next week so hopefully that will help also. Last Friday I spent the day at Tierney's school for her birthday. She was also the star of the week so I helped tell about her favorite things and show her pictures. I then got to read a story to the class. Of course Tierney picked a Fancy Nancy book. This week Marshall and I helped with the class' food tasting party which was quite interesting. For Thanksgiving we went to my grandma's. Today we went to my parents' and my dad and Marshall were cutting wood. Well they found a kitten that they brought home to my parents' house. The girls are in love and have named her Lily. We will see if she sticks around mom and dad's. The week has flown by and so has the past five years. I just cannot believe that our baby is five. How on earth do we have a ten and five year old already?

No comments: