Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day 2009




The girls exchanging the gifts they got each other.




I just have to share that a few days before Christmas Tierney told me that Santa would not be bringing her anything because she was on the naughty list. When I asked why she thought that she informed me that she has been very bad and so naughty. I tried explaining that we are all naughty sometimes and we all need to work harder to be better. Then last night she told Tay and I that Santa brought her presents even though she was naughty. Oh boy. I tried explaining that Santa gives second chances and we if we don't work hard to be good he might not bring us presents next year... I don't want her to be extra naughty since she still got presents. I sure wish I could get in that childs' mind!

We had a wonderful Christmas at home minus the fact that my poor husband had to have mac and cheese and frozen pizza for Christmas dinner since the ham was still frozen!

No comments: