Friday, April 23, 2010

Girls

Some of the things the girls do just kill me. For example this week Tierney came home all sweaty from school and I asked her what happened and she informed me "I've been chasing those boys". Oh brother. Then the other day Tay came home and told me that one of her teachers was scolding the class saying that he thinks some of the kids are missing school to go shopping and do other things and are getting behind. Apparently he even named some names. Tay told us she started to sweat. Ha. Because we are guilty of that... I thought only on one occasion last week when I got her out in the afternoon when they were watching a movie to do her summer shopping. Then she reminded us that she also went to Mall of America last month for Hailey's birthday. Oops! Then Marshall reminded her that she shouldn't worry since she isn't behind and has all A's so the teacher probably didn't suspect her until she started sweating and had a guilty look!

No comments: