Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy

We have been so busy the past few weeks I haven't had time to get anything posted. Both of the girls had ball and swim lessons. We have also been busy just running. We were going to go to the water park today but my sensible husband decided we should stay home and hang out and grill tonight. I already bought the water park tickets so we will plan to do that in a couple of weeks. I will start working on getting everything posted so you can see what the girls have been up to.

I do have to share a couple of funny things Tierney has said. She is very competitive and wants to do everything Taylor does. Well after one of her games she informed us that she kept blocking the base so people couldn't go to it. We tried to explain that you don't block bases but I don't think she cares. Then she finished swim lessons on Monday and came out with her sheet and informed me that she failed. She was about crying and I asked her why she thought she failed. "Because of all the x's". I had to explain that those are good and all of hers were marked because she passed each of those areas. I'm not sure she believed me until I read the nice note her teacher wrote about her doing so well in the water.

No comments: