Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tay's bday celebration


Opening the present Tierney got her.

Birthday celebration with the Perkins.
It is so hard to believe that Tay is going to be eleven tomorrow. I'm not sure where the time has gone. I sure wish our girls would stop growing! We celebrated her birthday with Marshall's side of the family this weekend and my parents took them to the movie today. We also took Tay shopping yesterday so she could spend some of her birthday money at Justice! She finally is like her mom and sister and likes to shop. She informed me that she's finally becoming a girl and likes to shop. Today she asked if she could open one of her presents that we got her. Well Tierney begged her to open the one that was from her and that's what she picked. I'm a sucker for that but figure she can't open her presents until tomorrow night since she has school tomorrow so we let her open one.

No comments: