Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wow...

What a week! I had to pick Tierney up from school Tuesday morning. She had a bad tummy ache and was crying. Somehow there was a lot of confusion at the school on how to get a hold of me. I was home but for some reason the nurse couldn't find my cell number. Poor girl sat in the nurses office for an hour. Then she stayed home Wednesday. Tay has been coughing and you can hear her wheezing when she breathes. This time of year is always so hard on her lungs when the temperature isn't consistent. She toughed it out and made it to school everyday. I think she is afraid to miss due to the amount of homework she will have. They got to sleep in today and we are going to get pumpkins in a little while. I also had to share the cheer Tierney did for us last night... "firecracker firecracker boom boom, the boys have the muscles, teachers have the brains, girls have the sexy legs, we won the game". I thought we were all going to die laughing. She was shaking her hips and showing us her leg. Apparently another little girl taught her this at school yesterday. I really should get the video camera out and record that one!

No comments: