Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This and that...

I will get some pictures from Easter posted soon! I just had to post about a couple of things. First Tierney just makes me laugh. She is so ready for the school year to be done. She loves school but she is so tired at night and could really use the break. Well tonight has been rough as she is tired. She informed me that I like Tay more because Tay is nicer to me. Wow! I had to agree that Tay is nicer to me because that kid is about as nice as can be but had to remind Tierney that I love them both equally.

Tay had an orthodontist appointment today which I expected to be a normal check up. Well I was sick to my stomach when I was called back because they NEVER call me back. Well she has this same tooth stuck in her gums... it has been there forever. It's the same one that we had a spacer put in her mouth a couple of years ago to try to make room for it. The orthodontist thought the braces would make room for it but instead he has realized her mouth is too small for that tooth and that it is still stuck in her gums. Now we are going for a consultation Friday with an oral surgeon as she is going to have to have it removed. She is terrified. We were going to wait to have it done until after ball season but since she is so worried about it we are thinking the sooner we get it done the better. So I guess we will see what they say Friday!

No comments: