Monday, April 30, 2012

Once Again...

I have fallen behind on posting to our blog.  I think part of the problem is I am so slow to get pictures off of my camera.  I spent four hours the other day uploading them so I could get an order placed.  I also filled up seven new photo albums of pictures.  I'm hoping to stay on top of them now that I have them caught up!

The past few months have been very busy.  Tay finished her basketball league, started and finished AAU volleyball, and has started her tournament team for softball.  It was amazing to see how much her volleyball team has improved since last season!  Tay has become a very good setter. 

Both girls are doing dance and Girl Scouts this year as well.  With all the craziness we were even able to get a weekend away at the Dells with some friends in March.

It is so hard to believe the girls only have fourteen days left of school.  We will have a seventh and second grader in a few weeks!  I will get pictures posted of the past couple of months!

No comments: