Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tomorrow we have a teenager....


How on earth is it possible that tomorrow we have a teenager?  I just cannot get over that.  Tay will be thirteen tomorrow.  WOW!  Where has the time gone.... I can remember the day she was born and the day before when I was in labor all day just like it was yesterday.  I remember the panic Marshall had when it was time to go to the hospital.  We had to bring my dog along and had to stop and put gas in the car in the rain.  I don't think he has ever driven so fast.  I remember the day she came home from the hospital and how my mom drove us home and was so mad because a semi was following us way too close with her new granddaughter in the car.  That all seems like yesterday.  Tay has been such an easy child for us which is probably good since we were so young and clueless when she was born.  She is growing up to be a beautiful young lady.  She wears her heart on her sleeve.  She is a wonderful daughter and a great big sister.  I wish she could stop growing up because I remember what I was like as a teenager and how mean I was to my mom.  Right now I am hoping that she won't be as mean to me as I was to my mom.  Happy 13th Birthday Taylor Anne!

No comments: