Friday, May 16, 2008

Funnies for the week

Marshall and I have always said our children are the best entertainment we could find. Last night Taylor informed me that she couldn't wear shorts on her field trip today. When I asked why she informed me that her teacher told them they need to represent our town and not look like slobs. I was laughing so hard and they she said oh and we can't wear flip flops either. She also informed me that her teacher wrote all of this information on the board except for the slob part. And Tierney this week informed me that no one loves her because she doesn't get flowers like I do... geez I'm not sure where she comes up with some of this stuff! Then today she was trying to help by sweeping the floor but kept saying that she was brooming the floor! Gotta love kids!!

No comments: