Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tay Softball

Here is Tay's softball picture. She doesn't like it because she is squinting since the sun was shining in her eyes and Marshall doesn't like how they put her hair over her shoulder. I guess I didn't think it was bad! She was supposed to have her first game tonight but she got sick at school so she won't be playing. She is disappointed but it looks like it may rain so maybe she won't miss it at all! If it rains it sounds like they will make the game up next week. So we will see what happens. If Tierney decides to get sick also, I hope it is before the end of the week! She has her ENT appointment on Monday which I had to re-schedule from last month since she was sick then and Wednesday we have dance rehearsal and Thursday and Friday we have recital. But I guess we will deal with whatever happens!

No comments: