Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer at last!!


Summer is finally here! Taylor couldn't wait for school to get out... I'm not sure why since she was bored her first day. So her second day off she and I went shopping and had a girls day. Marshall and Tierney spent the day cleaning up the yard... Our yard is such a mess. Marshall, my grandpa, and my mom got our patio put in on Thursday! I love it!! We sat out on it last night. Marshall grilled and then we ate outside and then did smores in our fire pit that Nate and Beth gave us two years ago and we just used for the first time! The girls think it is the greatest thing ever. While Marshall was grilling Taylor tried out her roller blades that she got for her birthday but hadn't got to use until now since the weather was so crappy. She did really well on them. And Tierney rode her bike to catch up with Tay. She is getting really good at pedaling now that she can finally reach them. I think we are all glad to have some nice weather!!

No comments: