Friday, May 22, 2009

Dance Recital

Tay and Hannah
Tierney with her flowers

Marcy, Tierney, Tay, Hannah
Tay, Papa, Tierney

Hannah and Tay being goofy

Tierney and Tay

Marcy and Tay

Saige and Tierney

Marshall, Tierney, Tay
We had our first night of dance recital last night. It went really well. Both the girls did a good job and had a lot of fun. I was worried about Tierney making it all night since we have been so busy. She didn't have any meltdowns but is still sleeping! On the way home she asked how we would get her hair back to normal. She is so funny. Tay has a field trip today and thinks we are going to go to the first hour of ball before recital tonight... we will see how tired she is after school. At least we will have the next three days off! When I got up this morning I was glad that I had today off since I was whipped!

No comments: