Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of Fourth Grade


Tay had her first day of fourth grade today. Yesterday we had an orientation and she got her locker and practiced opening it. She has been really nervous about having a locker and worried she will forget the combination. She practiced several times yesterday and could say the combination when she left this morning. I can't wait for her to get home to see how it went. I am having a hard time with her going to fourth grade... next year is middle school. I think time really speeds up when you have kids. Oh I should mention I wanted her to wear a skirt or sundress but no she picked this out!
Needless to say I had to stay busy today. We ended up getting Roscoe neutered today and that was much harder than I expected when I dropped him off. Then Tierney and I went to Waterloo and got her pictures taken and then went and got Tay a shirt she wanted. Luckily on the way home they called and Roscoe was ready to be picked up. He is pretty tired and resting now. In an hour Tay will be home and I'm sure she will be glad to see he is home since she was worried about him also.

No comments: