Monday, August 24, 2009

Tierney First Day of Preschool


The pictures Tierney drew for her new teacher.

Tierney playing in her new classroom.

Tierney hanging up her coat and bag.




Tierney had her first day of preschool at her new school today. At 5:30 this morning she was wanting to get up and I was able to hold her off for awhile. She was so excited this morning and when I got out of the shower I found her at her desk making pictures for her teacher she said "I hope no one else makes her a picture". She did ask before we went what happens if no one talks to her and what will happen if she throws up at school since she doesn't know where the nurses office is. So funny what goes through her mind (you can tell she's gotten sick at school before). When we dropped her off Marshall and I both got big hugs and kisses. I was about crying... she is so big and brave. When I picked her up she was outside playing and her teacher said she did really well and Tierney gave her a hug and kiss goodbye (so she must like her teacher). Oh yes and then asked if she can go all day. Nope I'm not ready for that and I don't think she'd want to once she finds out they have rest time. I think we made the right choice in switching schools.

No comments: