Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tierney

We just got a note that next week we have to register our baby for kindergarten. I cannot believe it. She is excited for next year because she gets to stay at school all day. She is already writing all the letters in the alphabet and is trying so hard to read different words. I cannot believe how grown up she is getting. Oh and I have to share some of the funny things she has said in the past couple weeks.

"I need a sick day from dance" ha and then when I said if she needed a break she could take a day off she had a fit that she had to go because it might be her turn to be the leader.

She informed me that she hasn't had a peanut butter sandwich (Girl Scout cookie) yet and I said no one has and we aren't eating them for breakfast. She asked why not because it's just peanut butter and crackers.

I think the best and my favorite is that she informed Tay and her friend the other day that she just likes regular beer but her dad doesn't get that kind anymore so she just doesn't drink beer. Umm okay not sure when she is drinking beer!

No comments: