Friday, May 28, 2010

Dance Recital 2010 Night 1

Tierney's fancy hair that I actually did my self. Can you tell I'm proud of my self!
Tay's fancy hair that I paid to have done!
Me and my girls

Tay and Nana
Tay and Hannah
Marcy, Tay, Hannah
Well we made it through the first night of recital. This is the first year that I was not stressed and running around making sure everything was "perfect". Well I decided there is a reason that ninety-nine percent of the time I am high strung. Halfway to recital I realized I forgot the girls' flowers. Luckily mom and dad hadn't gone through town yet so they picked them up. Oh it gets better... after Tierney was done with her tap routine I went to change her and realized I packed pink tights and not the white ones she needed. Thank goodness for my mom. She ran to Kmart and came back with two pairs! She must have wanted to make sure I had some for tonight! Other than that everything went smoothly. The girls did a great job and looked beautiful!

No comments: