Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time flies...

I just cannot believe how fast this school year has gone. Tay has 18 days left and Tierney has only 11 days left. I think each year goes faster and faster. Tay will be in middle school next year. It makes me sad to think how fast the time is going. Both of the girls are ready for summer. Tay especially is looking forward to sleeping in. She gets so tired. They have both created lists of things they want to do as a family this summer. It amazes me how simple some of the things are like making homemade ice cream, going on a picnic, and making tie dyed shirts. I'm thinking that won't be a problem. Of course Marshall and I have some bigger things planned. I'm hoping we can get everything in and enjoy some time camping and doing things that won't keep us running. May and June are still busy months. The girls are getting ready for their dance recital at the end of the month, Tierney has her preschool graduation next week, and we are all busy with softball. Marshall and I are coaching Tay's team this year so we have practice a couple times a week and the 19th is our first game! Next month Tierney will start softball also and they will both be doing swimming lessons. They decided to get everything out of the way in June so we can focus on doing fun family stuff in July and August. Hopefully this summer will go much slower than this past school year! Oh and keep your fingers crossed that Marshall can go to days after June!!

No comments: