Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting better...

Well I think school is getting better for both of the girls. They are extremely tired but I'm hoping as they get used being back in school that this too will get better. Tierney was much happier today when I picked her up. She only had one negative thing to say about school so that is a plus. Tay had much less homework tonight and only an hours worth last night so she's actually enjoying hanging out messing with her IPod. I'm hoping that we are headed in the right direction.

One thing towards the end of last year was that Tierney was chasing boys at recess and they were chasing her. Marshall and I just shook our heads and try to remind her that we don't need to be worrying about boys. Well today she came home and informed me that some boys were chasing her at recess today and she did the peace sign, kissed it, told them peace out and goodbye and then they left her alone. Oh man I was dying when she was telling me this and showing me what she did. Of course she shook her hips and said it all sassy. She probably scared them! We are going to have our hands full with her!

No comments: