Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tierney First Day of Kindergarten







Tierney started kindergarten today. Surprisingly I didn't cry when I left the school. She was excited and nervous. Last night she informed us that she didn't want to go to school all day even though last year she wanted to and we never caved. She was up at 6:30 this morning asking when it was time to leave! After she got dressed and I did her hair she had to put on some lip gloss and then went to the mirror to check herself over. She then proudly stated "wow I look great". Marshall and I were dying. Her preschool teacher from last year was in her room this morning so I think that helped. She was ready to stay once we were there... I can't wait to hear how her first day went! I had to plan a busy day for myself to try not to worry about her all day. Luckily she got several kids in her class that she knows! I just can't believe our baby is in school all day. I am not sure where the past five years have gone!

No comments: