Friday, November 5, 2010

What to do...

Getting Tierney to school has been such a struggle lately. I keep thinking it will get better but I actually think it is getting worse. Every morning she has a tummy ache and does not want to go. It was working to tell her that if she had a tummy ache at school to tell her teacher and they could call me on my cell phone and I'd come and get her. Well the past two days that has not worked and it has been so difficult to get her to school. This morning I was dragging her to get dressed and then fighting with her to put her coat and shoes on. I hate that she was crying and not wanting to go. It makes me so sad and this morning after I left her I was crying. So far she has seemed fine once she is there and hanging up her coat and her teacher says that she's been fine during the day. Right now I'm at a loss as to what we should do?!

No comments: