Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tierney's School Program



I cannot believe that December is over already. How did Christmas come and go so quickly this year? I haven't gotten anything posted for awhile partly due to being sick and then being busy everyday. First Tay got sick then Tierney, then I got it and then Marshall. There was a day that Marshall and I were both sick. Lucky for me mine lasted the longest and I didn't feel one hundred percent for several days. I feel terrible because I missed Tay's school Christmas program because I was sick. Luckily my parents, Marshall's dad, and Meg were able to attend. Nana took pictures so I will post those later. Above are pictures from Tierney's program. We had to go early so we could get good seats she was very concerned that we wouldn't be able to see her. We got the first and second row seats!

No comments: