Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011








I don't have time to post all of our pictures from the past couple of days but will do so this week. We started our Christmas festivities with the girls' school parties on Thursday. Thursday night Marshall and I took Tierney to see Santa. She ended up getting sick in the night Thursday so Friday my mom got Tay so she wouldn't get sick and I got to make cookies myself. Not quite the same but better than everyone being sick. On Saturday morning (Christmas Eve) Tierney was much better and was able to help frost the sugar cookies. We then went to Nana and Papa's to celebrate Christmas with them. Above are the pictures my parents gave me. Mom took Tierney and Hailey a weekend in November and had them taken. They are so pretty and I love all of them! The girls had so much fun yesterday. We made homemade Christmas ornaments, went to candle light church service, and of course had to open presents. Papa is trying to convince Tierney and Hailey that he is Santa and I'm pretty sure Hailey is believing it! Santa did come last night and we opened those gifts and celebrated Christmas just the four of us oh and Roscoe this morning. This afternoon we are going to Marshall's grandma's to celebrate with his family and cousins. Tomorrow we head to Grandma Thea and Grandpa Lewie's and Tuesday we celebrate with Grandpa Bud! The girls are loving all of the Christmas'. I will get pictures posted of all of the fun this week. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: