Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update

I am sorry to everyone who reads our blog. I have been horrible about getting it updated. It seems like we are going all the time and when I am home I am getting things ready for the next day or just too tired to post. I am hoping to be more on top of it!

We have been really busy. We planned a trip to Florida and went over Thanksgiving. Our baby turned seven while we were gone. It is so hard to believe that our girls are twelve and seven... I keep asking myself where the time is going. It seems like it speeds up everyday. The girls are both in Girl Scouts and dance. Tay just started AAU basketball this month and we start AAU volleyball next month as well. Tay also started confirmation this fall and we are getting Tierney to Sunday school on a regular basis which has been good for all of us.

The girls are always busy with school and both love to read. It is so neat to see how well Tierney is reading. Marshall is helping with the wrestling club again and I plan to help with Tay's AAU volleyball again this year.

Hopefully we will squeeze in some family pictures yet this month for me to post! I have to share my favorite quote of the week (from Tierney)

"I want to be the wrapper not the helper". Oh boy she is so ready for Christmas!! And I think we are all ready for some more family time!

No comments: