Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And it's only Wednesday...

I'm not really sure where to begin but this week is starting out rough.  The past couple of weeks Tierney has not wanted to go to dance.  Since we have only paid for one of her three costumes for her recital Marshall and I have been talking about whether we try to continue to get her to go.  She has tons of fun when she is there and really enjoys dancing but getting her there is a battle.  Well we decided that we don't want to feel like we are making her go even though it is something she enjoys.  So we gave her the choice whether or not to continue to attend and she decided to quit.  

Harper has had a stuffy nose and not really herself.  Don't get me wrong she isn't fussy but doesn't really want to be put down and is having to breathe through her mouth so needless to say last night and today were a little rough.  

This morning Tierney woke up with a tummy ache.  I wanted her to stay home from school but she thought she was well enough to go and thought maybe she was just hungry.  So against my better judgement I let her go to school.  Well at ten I got a call from the school nurse that she was sick.  Of course Marshall was at a training so Harper and I went to get her.  She is so upset that she isn't going to have perfect attendance this year.  She wanted that so bad and has never gotten it.  

On a positive note I am hoping we are over everyone being sick before the holidays!

No comments: