Friday, April 17, 2009

Puppy Clothes


So Marshall thinks putting your dog in clothes is the dumbest thing ever. It is funny because as a kid when I had a dog I even put booties on him and pushed him around in a doll stroller. Marshall told Tay we could not buy Roscoe any clothes. I told Tay we could get him some for Christmas since it is getting warmer he wouldn't wear them a ton right now. Well she has been making plans of what she is going to buy him. I worked late last night so Marshall took the girls and Hannah to dance. When I called on my way home from work Marshall said that Hannah got Tay a present. Guess what it was a puppy shirt! Tay is so excited and had to put it on him right away. Marshall just shook his head. It must not have been to bad since he took Roscoe for a walk last night in it! I think he looks pretty cute!

No comments: