Monday, April 13, 2009

Wow!

We have been so busy the past few days. I am trying to get through the pictures on my camera to post everything. It seems like we haven't been home much. Tay was supposed to have first communion yesterday but the pastor was ill and couldn't do it. Now she will do it on May 3rd which will be nice since it won't be so hectic! I have been off work since April 2nd and don't have to go back until tomorrow. It has been so nice but it always goes way to fast. Luckily June is just around the corner and I will be off for a week or two then! Marshall was able to get a lot of things done around the house since I was home and able to watch the kids and the dog! One of the biggest things we did was tore up all our carpet. We have hardwood floors! They need some tlc but we are going to leave them as is for awhile to see if we really like them before going to all that work and if we don't I get to pick out new carpet. Marshall really likes them and I think it makes the downstairs feel more open!

No comments: