Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thomas the Train

I am so excited!! There is a Thomas the Train show next week in Cedar Falls. Marshall and I debated about taking Tierney (we went to the Backyardigans last year and it was awesome). Well the radio station in Waverly was giving away tickets today to the tenth caller. Well the first time they announced that you could call in I was caller one and six, the second time you could call I was caller one and four, then the final time to call in came and guess who was caller ten!! I don't think I have won anything in my adult life until today. I even screamed on the phone and yes I was at work. Terrible I know! So bad that when I went smiling into the radio station to pick up the tickets shortly after I won he said "you must be Dusty". Let me tell you I have one excited little girl. It's next week so watch for pictures!!

No comments: