Saturday, September 24, 2011

So tired...

My parents had Tay's birthday present sent straight to our house. Well of course Tay called Nana and asked if she could open it early and she said yes... this is why we have this large box. Tierney spent the afternoon coloring the inside and outside of the box... I called mom and thanked her for getting Tierney a box. I should also say Tierney has been fighting a cold and hasn't slept well this week and then with having a friend over last night she was exhausted today. I tried to get her to lay down late this morning but of course she wouldn't. Well I was up putting away clothes and called for her several times to come up but she never answered. I just thought she was hiding from me. Well when I came downstairs almost two hours ago this is how I found her!. I actually thought she was faking at first as she likes to trick me but I guess not. This is probably the best she's slept in two weeks!

No comments: