Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh Tierney...

I just have to share some funny things Tierney said the last couple of days. We have been trying to find tennis shoes for her that she likes. Well she really doesn't enjoy shopping and is very paticular about what she will and will not wear. We had gone all over the mall and didn't find anything so I thought we'd look online. So I had it narrowed down to two pairs and this is what I was told: "we don't buy that kind... puma" and "you don't trust me in white". Oh boy I'm not sure where she comes up with these things. We did find a pair of gray and purple ones lets hope she likes them when they arrive next week!

Then this morning we were getting ready for her school pictures and I was fixing her hair. Well when I was done she looked in the mirror and then said "people don't wear their hair like that anymore". Hmm needless to say we had to re-do it!

No comments: