Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend

Wow, what a nice weekend! Tay didn't have school Friday and I took the day off to spend with the girls. I took them to High School Musical 3 on Friday. There was hardly anyone there which was nice since Tierney was dancing and singing. Yesterday the girls and I scrapbooked all day (we haven't had a chance to do that since Christmas break last year), and today we are just "hanging out" (as miss Tierney would say). It has been great not to have to run a thousand places!

Tierney is all excited for her big party next weekend. When she was talking about it last night I realized I haven't ordered a cake. I don't care for cake so I never think of it. I guess I know what is on my agenda for tomorrow! She keeps showing us her plates and napkins. We had to purchase pink silverware when we were in Waterloo on Friday. She keeps asking us what we are going to get her... it is so cute. I'm glad we only have a week to go!

No comments: