Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whining

So I have been trying to prep Tierney that once she turns four no whining is allowed. I keep telling her that four year olds don't whine. This is due to the fact that whenever she wants something she whines to get it and yes we eventually give in just to get some peace. It is as much our fault as hers. I give Marshall a hard time and tell him it is due to the fact that she can order him around all day and he does whatever. And when Tay is home she does the same. I try not to jump right up when she needs something but it has been hard since she is the baby. Well she was in the tub earlier whining about something and I reminded her in a couple of days that she would be four and no longer be able to whine. Well she announces that when she is four she will be able to whine and gave me a little smirk. So apparently she figured out I was full of it!

No comments: