Saturday, November 1, 2008

Right?

Tierney just cracks me up. I have noticed this week that every time she makes a statement she will end it with 'right'. I think it is due to the fact that she will talk to Taylor who doesn't always listen or answer her and that is her way of making sure we are paying attention.

Another thing I have noticed about Tierney is how outgoing she is around other kids. Today at the park she started following a little boy and told him to wait for her and they were best of friends after that. Then tonight we were at Wal-Mart waiting for our pictures and she started striking up a conversation with two girls around Taylor's age. It is funny because she will be so clingy but then can be so outgoing and friendly around total strangers.

1 comment:

KaTiEsTaR said...

Hey Dusty,
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your website. I think it is really neat and enjoy keeping up on how the girls are doing. Jade really enjoys the pictures of the girls, also. Hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween, and hopefully we'll see you around the holidays.