Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sickness

Tay started running a fever yesterday and having chills. She has had a cough the past few days (I was blaming that on the fact that she doesn't like to do her inhaler and that she had "forgot" to do it some). She still has the fever and her face is all red. Tierney woke up this morning coughing some and not feeling well but she seems to be feeling better now so we will see. Kids have been out sick a lot in the past month in Tay's class. I was thinking for once she wouldn't get it but I guess I was wrong. She still has a fever so she can't go to school tomorrow. They have an early out so at least she won't miss a full day but we have conferences. Luckily Marshall's mom is able to come and stay with them so we don't have to re-schedule. I'm not sure what we would do if our parents weren't as close and helpful as they are.

No comments: