Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spoiled!



Roscoe is so spoiled already. The girls just love him... Tierney likes him more and more everyday. At first she was pretty jealous but now she asks to help with him. For example today she asked if she would ever be able to take him out to go to the bathroom. So as you can see above I let her. She is so proud of herself. Also above you can see Tay reading a book to Roscoe and to Tierney. Oh and did I mention he comes everywhere with us. Tay doesn't like him to be in the kennel except at night to sleep. She has even tried passing up doing things with her friends to stay home with him until I remind her that I can take care of him. They also argue about who gets to feed him... it is quite cute and hopefully won't grow old. Tay has even told us to wake her up in the morning so she can take him out. I am really glad we decided to get him!

No comments: