Monday, March 9, 2009

So far so good....

Life with a puppy isn't as bad as I had anticipated. So far Roscoe has been a delight. The first day he wet on the floor four times and the past two days only two accidents each day. I don't think that is so bad. Oh and did I mention they have all been in the kitchen or dining room so they have been easy to clean up! We take him out almost hourly unless he is sleeping but Tay has been doing a great job handling that when she is home or awake. He doesn't care for his kennel but he whines a little and will stop. If he hears any noise at night he tries whining again to see if you will get him but then stops when you don't. And so far no accidents in the kennel! He loves to sit on our laps. Tay can't get enough of cuddling him. It is way cute and when she is busy I get the honor. I didn't think I'd be so attached to him already but he is a doll! He pounces when he plays it is adorable!

No comments: