Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life

Oh my I have always told Marshall that we had children for entertainment. This morning (before breakfast) I went into the kitchen to see what Tierney was doing out there. Well she had the fridge open and when I peeked around to see what she was doing she had a Hershey's candy bar wrapper in one hand and part of the candy bar in her other hand. So I asked "what are you doing" and she replies that "the chocolate bar fell into her hands when she was getting her milk and don't tell dad". Oh man I just shook my head and started laughing... how could I not with an answer like that?

Then there is our Taylor who is growing so fast. I cannot believe how mature she has gotten. The time is just flying by! She is already planning her birthday party for September and what her dad is going to cook her since luckily her birthday is on a Saturday so she will actually get fed something decent as she and Marshall would say. It seems like she is gone all of the time. She is at a friends house again tonight. I made her agree to be home tomorrow so we can all go to the library for their Friday library program and then swimming in the afternoon and then to McDonalds for dinner (Tay hates McDonalds but it was Tierney's turn to pick).

It is hard to believe that summer is half over. It has gone by so fast. Tay is already saying that we need to start school shopping. I have been lucky enough to be home most of the summer this year (the one good thing that came from the flood). It has been hard to have my stuff for work all over... it doesn't seem like anything is in one place but it has been so nice to be home everyday.

Marshall hasn't been feeling well for the past week and a half. He finally decided to go to the doctor yesterday and they think he has high blood pressure. He has been having a lot of headaches and has been feeling dizzy a lot. He took his second dose of BP medication today but still hasn't felt better so hopefully that is all it is and it will start working soon! I worry about him since his family has a lot of heart problems. He thinks I worry way too much!

No comments: