Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today

I am so tired today for some reason... I went to Des Moines for work. Luckily aunt Meg and Grandma Ann watched the girls. They took them to the Chickasaw County fair this afternoon and they got to see the animals. Including the rabbit show which the girls just loved. Tierney was upset that there weren't any pigs there. Then Meg was nice enough to pick up pizza after they got back since I hadn't been home long. It is only 8:30 and I am ready for bed. I think this weather is kicking my butt plus being a tad stressed. At least I was able to come home to happy girls. They have had a couple of long days with me being gone and working late. We have decided that we need to go to the pool and then to McDonalds on Friday with Meg and Ethin... only two more days until Friday!!

No comments: