Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What an afternoon...

Right before we were getting ready to go to gymnastics I was finishing dictating a tape that I had worked on for the majority of my afternoon. Well I messed up and went back to erase part of it and do that part over... and realized that at some point the batteries in the recorder had died and I lost a couple of hours of work. Just lovely as I am very stressed with work right now and trying to get it under control!

We then get to gymnastics and my delightful little Tierney decides that she is not going to participate. First she is hiding behind the chair and then moves to my lap. After a lot of talking to her and another little girl asking her to come and sit by her did she finally join in. At first she was willing to go home rather than participate. I just do not understand that child sometimes!

No comments: