Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Miss Tierney

Our little Tierney is getting so big. She brought home a dalmation that she made and colored at school yesterday. She did such a good job making the black spots. Tay even commented on how good it looked. Well I didn't get to hanging it on the fridge until today and I noticed that she had written her name on the back. It wasn't perfect but I could identify all of the letters except for the y. Wow it is hard to beleive that she can write her name already!! She even told me "I did it all by myself"!

On another note today she seems to be feeling much better. The doctor is making a referral to the urologist because she still seems to be going to the bathroom a lot more than before and we just want to be on the safe side. We also take her back to have her ears looked at again on Friday and will decide if we want to pursue another set of tubes or not. I am hoping they look a lot better so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: