Saturday, September 6, 2008

Garage Sale

Ethin, Desmond, and Tierney
Well Meg and I had our first garage sale today. I was up at six on my day off to do it... what is wrong with me? Marshall, Meg, and I priced things last night and had the sale today. It was an experience! I told Marshall I'm not sure if I will do it again. There was a rocking horse we were going to sell but every time someone was looking at it Tierney would edge her way over to it and start rocking on it. Meg and I were dying. I finally asked her if she wanted to keep it and of course she said yes in her small voice with a pouty face. So it is now in my living room (the point was to get rid of stuff). Another funny of the day is that Meg and I both had lava lamps for sale. Tay was not happy that I was selling mine well it sold pretty quick this morning. So Tay was eyeing Meg's and every time someone was looking at it she had a worried look on her face. She finally asked me if I would buy it and I said she would have to. Well she then had to run in the house and get money (of course her dad gave her some) and then she bartered with Meg and got it for one dollar. That is now also plugged in and running in the living room. Gotta love it! Other than those couple of things the girls did really well with selling stuff. I'm tired now and looking forward to our first Sunday of the NFL season tomorrow. We are going to the motorcycle parade in a little while. Oh yes, and Tay started Fall soccer today and seemed to enjoy it! I am so ready for fall!!
Above is a picture of Desmond entertaining Ethin and Tierney during part of the garage sale. The girls always have so much fun with Desmond and Ethin.

No comments: