Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ears

Well Miss Tierney was up crying last night saying her ear hurt. That always seems to happen at night when no doctor's office is open. So I gave her some Tylenol and she slept with me. This morning she appeared to be fine and we sent her to school. We had a meeting at her school this morning and when we picked her up she was complaining about the same ear hurting. Did I mention the girls and I are supposed to be leaving with dad this afternoon to go see great grandma. So I got her into the doctor and both ears are infected... again. Then the pharmacy didn't have the script that was prescribed so we had to have something else called in because no one in town had it. She has to go back after she is done with the antibiotic to see what is going on with her ears and then we will most likely be looking at tubes again. Ughh... I keep thinking things at home and work will settle down eventually but it seems like I have been saying that forever!! Oh well at least it is fairly minor but I dread putting her under again. Poor girl!

No comments: