Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hollar Family Birthday Party

Nana, Hailey, Tay, Tierney
The girls picking on Nate
Tierney and Hailey helping Tay with her presents.
Today we had my parents, brother, Beth, and Hailey over to celebrate Tay's birthday. Tay really had a good time. Nate, Beth, and Hailey got her Super Mario Cart for the Wii and it was killing her to wait to play it (Marshall told her she had to wait until he was done watching the football game to play). Mom and Dad also got her a box of steaks... her favorite so I'm sure we will be grilling some next weekend. I'm sure we would have tonight if I hadn't already had supper in the croc pot. Marshall is now playing flag football (one of his friends asked him to play... kinda funny since he is a tad out of shape... Nate was telling him that he would be puking behind the bleachers before it is over so we will see). The girls and I were going to go watch but Tay decided we needed to stay home so she could play her new Wii game. I am so tired from the crazy week and weekend... it went by so fast. When Marshall gets home we are going to eat together and then I am going to curl up on the couch with my new magazine and wait for the season premiere of Desperate Housewives!

No comments: