Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School

Our poor Tierney needs to be more aggressive. I keep thinking that she is our strong willed child but don't understand why at times she will not stand up for herself. She is so much more outspoken then Tay and tells us what she wants, when, how, and right this second so I thought she would stand up for herself more than her older sister. (Tay is so agreeable and doesn't like to make waves and Tierney I think enjoys causing us stress). Today when Marshall went to pick Tierney up from school she was in the castle with three boys playing and one of them had pushed her and she was crying. She didn't do anything but cry... she didn't tell the teacher or push him back or scream (things she does all the time at home). So we were talking about it today and I have been trying to encourage her to tell the teacher if someone pushes her but for some crazy reason she is telling me "no". I just don't understand her mind!

No comments: