Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More good news

When Tierney and I were standing outside of Tay's room today (waiting to pick her up) I heard her teacher say that three students should be told congratulations. I heard Tay's name called but couldn't hear what she was being congratulated for due to the noise in the hall. Well as soon as she came out she told me that she made it passed her addition timed test! I was worried about her getting through it (I am the worrier in the family and it drives Marshall nuts). She was so proud of herself and has a lot more confidence in her math skills which is good because now we are onto the subtraction one. We will be practicing like crazy for the next few days!

On another note... Miss Tierney is so excited to go back to school tomorrow. She was hoping she could go today. She can't wait to see her friends and go to the library (Thursdays are her class' library day, a favorite of hers). She is also extra excited since dance starts tomorrow and Tay's friend Hannah will be riding with us. She had to go give Hannah a big hug at school today and then told me that we get to pick Hannah up from school tomorrow. Oh yes, and how can I forget she told me tonight that she is no longer a little kid... she is now a medium kid. She just cracks me up. The other good news is that it is much cooler and Tierney is excited to wear the dress that we got her for her first day tomorrow so hopefully Marshall remembers to take some pictures of her in it tomorrow!

No comments: