Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Juvy

I cannot believe some of the things that our children tell us. Tonight I took Tay to get some of her party invitations delivered. On the way to one of her friends' house she asked me if she should just put it in their mailbox if they weren't home. Well I explained that you can't mess with people's mail or mailboxes because it was a federal offense and you could go to prison. She tells me or I'd have to go to juvy.... I was stunned and looked at her and she informed me well you know that's prison for kids. Of course I had to ask where the heck she would have heard that and she told me a girl in her class told her about it. Why on earth or third graders talking about juvy?? I do not think I am ready for what is ahead of me with our little girls.

No comments: