Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camping

Tierney, Tay, Hailey
Marshall, Tierney, Hailey, Nate, Tay (laying in the chair)
Our beautiful family picture before going home
Beth, Hailey, Nate
Tierney, Tay, Hailey before heading home
Well we survived our first family camping trip! The girls had a blast. Tierney said her favorite part was the sleeping in the tent. Tay's favorite was that we didn't have to use port a potties (she thinks like her mom). The girls got to spend a lot of time playing with Hailey which was nice. Hailey and Tierney even got along really well for as much time as they spent together. It was nice to spend some quality time together without the distractions we have at home. I even said I would go again. The first night Nate and I didn't get much sleep. A dog was digging through our garbage and it was freezing! But last night was much better. We had to be home by nine this morning since Marshall had a football draft. The girls and I have already showered and they are sorting through the movies so we can have a pajama day and relax! I do want to get the rest of my lettering on the walls when Marshall gets home but we will have to see how ambitious I am by then.

No comments: