Friday, August 8, 2008

Sisters

It is amazing to watch the girls. Tay is so good with Tierney and so understanding. Not all of the time but the past two days it has been great watching them. I never had a sister so it is a bond that I am not used to seeing. Tay had a birthday party last night and the mom had asked if I would help drive the girls since they were going to Sumner to go out for pizza and to a movie. I had agreed with the condition that I would have to bring Tierney since Marshall would be working. Of course that was fine with them and all of Tay's friends are so nice to Tierney. Tay watched over her so well yesterday at the party even with her friends around. She let Tierney give the present and be completely involved in everything. It was so nice to see... I can't even explain it. Then today I took them school shopping (I have been putting this trip off because it always seems like so much work). To my surprise it went very well. Tay helped Tierney pick out clothes and shoes. They got along so well and didn't argue once. It was the easiest shopping trip that I have had with them by myself. It was such a nice afternoon with them. They are both growing so fast. I remember when I was pregnant with Tierney and many people told me that since there was such an age difference that they would never play together or be close. I know they have plenty of times when they fight but I do think they will be close even as they grow older.

No comments: