Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend




Why do the weekends always go by so fast? I think it is even worse now that school has started. It was such a beautiful weekend weather wise. We didn't have anything planned for once so we actually were able to stay home and enjoy it. Saturday we played outside. Tay, Tierney, and Marshall played softball and then Tay and Marshall worked on hitting the volleyball since that starts in a couple of weeks. Today I was even able to get a nap in while the girls painted! I have still been battling a cold or sinus infection (if I'd suck it up and get into the doctor I'd know which one it is) so it was nice to have a mellow weekend. Above are some pictures of the girls playing ball and drawing (one of Tay's favorite things to do).
The girls are both looking forward to tomorrow since Grandma Thea and Grandma Ann get to watch them extra long since I have a shower to go to after work. It is probably Grandma Ann's last Monday to come over since she gets her carpet in this week and should be able to move back home. The girls are going to miss seeing her so frequently. It is funny Tierney always relates things to her. For example when we went to pick Tay up from her friend Marcy's house yesterday Tierney asked if Marcy had a dad and I said yes that everyone has a dad. Well then Tierney had to say not Grandma Ann. Then I had to explain how her dad was in heaven. It is funny because she always uses her as an example now that she has been able to spend a lot of extra time with her.

No comments: